Find Your Grind for Connecticut
- FYG covers all of Standards 1, 2, 3, and 5 and partially addresses Standards 4 and 6 for the Cooperative Work Education program.
- FYG's content aligns with the following National Health Education Standards adopted by Connecticut: 2.8.4, 2.8.6, 2.12.4, 2.12.6, 6.8.2, 6.12.2, 8.8.2, and 8.12.2.
- FYG's Personal Finance activities provide instruction covering 100% of the Connecticut Personal Finance Standards.
Let Find Your Grind assist you in preparing Connecticut students for life after high school.
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Connecticut-specific questions.