A creative and contributor at heart, the Presentation Designer will be creating dynamic, eye-catching presentations that showcase ideas, proposals, and strategies for prospective school and brand partners across Marketing, Sales and Product work. This person should be comfortable in taking information, including abstract or complex concepts and data, and make it memorable and easy to convey through creative visuals and presentation materials. The ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of the written word, concept mock-ups, charts, graphs, and diagrams — making data and content feel digestible and interesting. This freelance role reports to the Production Manager.
- Execution and design of presentation decks from concept to completion.
- Ability to create both custom illustrations and designs as well as move toward templatization where possible for easier scalability.
- Manage consistency of message in brand style guides while offering creativity with communication.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Presentation Designer/Graphic Designer specializing in presentations.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote.
- High level of expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) in a Mac environment.
- Strong design skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize project workflow, multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Team player.