Equal parts producer, project manager, and expert librarian, the Production Manager ideally has an expert eye for editing with a knack for overseeing video production. This candidate is responsible for scheduling and production of all audio, visual and graphic design services for use in Marketing/Sales efforts and throughout the product/platform. With their leadership, they will supervise a small mix of external and internal resources/agencies. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing + Communications.
- Hands-on video capture and/or editing – practitioner manager.
- Manage internal and external videographers, editors, sound recording artists, and graphic designers.
- Assess AV needs and schedule projects and assign or find resources to execute on time and on budget.
- Liaise with internal customers, including Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Leadership team.
- Partner with Communications Manager and Social Media + Digital Marketing Manager on the Marketing team.
- 5-10 years experience with audio and video recording, editing and production.
- Experience with cataloging video and graphic content for easier use.
- Experience with creating content that can be edited/leveraged in different media.
- Ability to discern and edit “social-first” content from larger audio and video work with minimal supervision/assistance.
- Experience managing internal staff and external vendors as well as budget-related to video production.
- Experience in lifestyle or education media production or media production a plus.