A driver for all things within FYG’s social network, the Social Media + Digital Marketing Manager will expand and oversee all social media and online marketing efforts to drive awareness for lifestyle and career trends, and promote increased online and offline engagement that leads to free and paid subscribers for both individual and institutional in the short and longer-term. Both strategic and hands-on, this candidate will develop compelling paid social media strategies, push organic growth, oversee increased regular publishing, and actively participate in social media channels. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing + Communications.
- Develop and execute social media strategy, publishing and online engagement across Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
- Hands-on with social media engagement and management.
- Partner with Production Manager and Communications Manager to develop compelling multimedia content marketing assets for social media.
- Manage influencers, contests, and efforts to develop and leverage user-generated content.
- Help design, oversee and/or improve paid online advertising campaigns, marketing database, email/automation efforts and backend business systems integration.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaigns and overall demand generation.
- 3-10 years experience in social media management, organic growth strategies, and engagement — hands-on, strategy development and budget management.
- Experience in lifestyle or education social media, experience with career services/Future of Work issues
- Experience with social media supporting app downloads and usage a plus.
- Experience with adopting and maximizing enterprise social media management software.
- Experience with leveraging bloggers and influencers as new media to increase awareness and engagement among target audiences.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, app store optimization and/or retargeting a plus.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, marketing automation and/or CRM systems a plus.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager a plus.