Find Your Grind for Idaho
- FYG provides content that addresses many of the Workplace Skills for Career Readiness Standards.
- FYG's curriculum contains instruction for teaching Standards 6.1, 6.3, and 6.4 of the Business Management CTE course.
- FYG covers standards 1, 2, 3, and 6 of the Information and Communication Technology course.
- FYG addresses Mental, Social, and Emotional Health Core Concepts for grade bands 6-8 and 9-12.
- FYG's Personal Finance activities provide instruction covering Goals 3.3 and 3.4 for the US History I, US History II, and Economics courses.
Let Find Your Grind assist you in preparing Idaho students for life after high school.
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Idaho-specific questions.