Find Your Grind for Massachusetts
- FYG covers 100% of Strand 4A: Career Exploration and Navigation standards in all Massachusetts CVTE courses.
- FYG provides a platform for application of all standards in Strands 4B: Communication in the Workplace and 4C: Work Ethic and Professionalism
- FYG serves as a potential tool for the Career Awareness and Career Exploration components of the Career Development Education statewide initiative
- FYG assists with the development of Individualized Learning Plans
- FYG can be used to support strategic plan compliance for ESSA Title I: Part D: Objective 3: Reduce juvenile recidivism rate annually through workforce preparation.
Let Find Your Grind assist you in preparing "all students for success in life."
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Massachusetts-specific questions.