Find Your Grind for New Hampshire
- FYG curriculum covers 20 of the Standard 6 performance indicators of the New Hampshire Career Development Framework: Career Learning for grade-bands 8, 10 and 12.
- FYG curriculum covers all but one of the Standard 7 performance indicators of the New Hampshire Career Development Framework: Career Learning for grade-bands 8, 10 and 12.
- FYG covers all of the personal finance, risk management, and banking services standards embedded in the General Finance (CIP520801) course within the Finance Career Cluster.
- FYG contains social/emotional curriculum that align with New Hampshire's Health and Wellness: Injury Prevention-High School, Content Descriptor 5 as well as Mental Health-High School, Content Descriptors 1-6.
- FYG can be a tool used to assist in career planning and goal setting for migrant students and students with an IEP in compliance with New Hampshire's ESSA plan.
- FYG's web interface and curriculum experiences provide several components targeted in the Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grant received by New Hampshire - Personalized Educational Experiences, Career Pathways, and Integration of Digital Tools and Technology.
- FYG includes components to assist in New Hampshire's 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) including Youth Development Activities, College and Career Readiness Activities, and Mentoring Programs.
Let Find Your Grind assist your students in preparing for college and career readiness.
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your New Hampshire-specific questions.