Find Your Grind for South Carolina
- FYG curriculum covers all units (A-F) of the middle school level Introduction to Career Clusters (2830) course.
- FYG can be used in conjunction with South Carolina Career Guidance Model's lesson plans and exercises created for Career Exploration (grades 6-8) and Career Preparation (grades 9-12).
- FYG can be used by school counselors to teach Grades 6-8 and Grades 9-12 South Carolina Career Guidance Model’s Standards and Competency Indicators.
- FYG curriculum includes Personal Finance instruction which directly aligns with all indicators of Standard 5 and its applicable "Social Studies Literacy Skills for the Twenty-First Century" of the required Economics course for high school students.
- FYG covers 100% of the learning standards for the CATE Financial Literacy (5282) course as well as 10 of the 12 learning standards for Financial Math (5281).
- FYG's personal finance curriculum provides resources and student activities for all learning standards in the Insurance and Risk Management (5275) CATE course.
Let Find Your Grind assist your students in preparing for "success in college, careers, and citizenship."
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your South Carolina-specific questions.