Find Your Grind for Texas
- FYG covers 100% of TEKS for the Investigatng Careers (127.2) course
- FYG standards meet 94% of TEKS present in the College and Career Readiness (127.3), Career Preparation (127.14), and Career Preparation II (127.15) courses
- FYG curriculum teaches personal finance through the lens of career exploration and covers 82% of Texas' Personal Financial Literacy (113.49) standards as well as 7 of the 12 TEKS for the Money Matters (130.182) course
- FYG can be used to support the development of students' high school personal graduation plan in compliance with the high school transitions section in Texas' ESSA plan.
Let Find Your Grind assist you in developing your students' futures.
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Texas-specific questions.