Find Your Grind for Washington
- FYG provides a framework to assist middle grade students in the development of their High School and Beyond plans and high school students to update their Personalized Pathways.
- FYG can be a tool to assist with Elements 1-4 of High School and Beyond plans.
- FYG can be used in conjunction with the Washington Career Bridge resource.
- FYG's curriculum directly walks students through how to answer the three big questions for their High School and Beyond planning: "Who am I?", "What Can I Become?", and "How Can I Become That?".
- FYG's personal finance content strongly aligns with Washington's finance education standards for grades 7-12.
- FYG can be used to support Transitions from Middle to High School to Postsecondary for ESSA compliance.
Let Find Your Grind assist your students in finding the answers to "Who am I? What can I become? How can I become that?".
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Washington-specific questions.