Find Your Grind for Georgia
- FYG compliments GCIS (Georgia Career Information System) activities.
- FYG addresses all the key career components for exemplary career development programs in grades 6 through 12.
- FYG contains multiple lessons and activities which address the three major domains for the National Career Development Guidelines selected by the Georgia Department of Education career development initiative.
- FYG is the perfect implementation tool for the Teachers as Advisors framework.
- FYG contains career-related assessments and planning activities to assist with the College and Career Ready Performance accountability measures for grades 6 through 8.
- FYG covers 10 of the 12 standards for the required Personal Financial Literacy course.
- FYG can assist in equipping students with necessary information about themselves, their future goals, and high school course offerings to assist in the creation of their Individual Graduation Plan required by the BRIDGE Act.
- FYG serves as a resource for Career Coaches operating within the Georgia public school system.
- FYG can assist with the facilitation of the required annual counselor/student meetings for transitions to next grade levels.
Let Find Your Grind assist you in "leading the nation in improving student achievement".
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Georgia-specific questions.