Find Your Grind for Iowa
- FYG's finance activities cover 100% of the 21st Century Skills: Financial Literacy essential concepts fro gradebands 7-12.
- FYG is the perfect tool to use for teaching the 21st Century Skills: Employability Skills for both middle and high school. Our curriculum addresses all the essential concepts in the Iowa Core Standards for this content.
- FYG's technical interface and tech-driven activities make it possible to address all high school and 5 of the 6 middle school Technology Literacy essential concepts for 21st Century learners.
Let Find Your Grind assist you in preparing Iowa students to be 21st Century employees and citizens.
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Iowa-specific questions.