Find Your Grind for Maryland
- FYG curriculum covers 33 of the 35 indicators for the Maryland Career Development Framework for grades 6-8 and 47 of the 50 indicators for grades 9-12.
- FYG can be used as a resource for implementation of Maryland's Career Guidance and Advisement System: School Counseling and Advisory and Postsecondary Planning.
- FYG curriculum includes instruction and activities to address all required activities for Maryland's Career Guidance and Advisement System: School Based Activities.
- FYG curriculum includes Personal Finance instruction which directly aligns with 16 of the 18 Financial Literacy Standards for grades 6-8 and 17 of the 19 standards for grades 9-12.
- FYG's social/emotional learning component covers the topics required in Maryland's Health Education Framework for both middle school and high school mental health section.
- FYG can assist school administrators and counselors with ESSA accountability by laying the groundwork for college and career planning conversations as well as the high school course selection process.
Let Find Your Grind assist you in preparing your students for "tomorrow's workforce today".
Find Your Grind curriculum contains...
- Always up-to-date videos and stories of professionals working in 21st Century careers
- Exclusive scholarship and mentorship opportunities
- 180 seat hours of career exploration, personal finance, self-assessment, social/emotional health, and social media safety lessons
- Four adaptations for full-credit stand-alone courses, half-credit or skinny block time slots, and advisory period setups.
- Full access to our experts to ask about the lessons, resources, accommodation suggestions, learning extensions, etc.
We've got a curriculum expert standing by to answer your Maryland-specific questions.