August 15, 2022 | Jay Stansell
Find Your Grind’s National Presence
The 2021-2022 school year was Find Your Grind’s first year in the market with our new personalized learning product, that prepares students for their future.
“With a presence in over 30 states across the United States, and an ever growing team across the country, Find Your Grind is in our strongest position ever to scale our partnerships and continue to add value to hundreds of districts across the country.”Nick Gross, Find Your Grind CEO
This global presence map shows how Find Your Grind has built a vast national presence. Going into the 2022-2023 school year, our adoption is continuing to grow at an incredible rate.
Our US team continues to expand to support customers across the country, and you’ll see us at the following education conferences in the US that are coming up. Reach out to us to arrange a meetup if you’re in attendance:
- September: Ohio: OESCA Conference
- October: Virginia: ACTE Region II
- October: Magnet National School Conference
- October: Florida: Council of the Great City Schools
- October: Illinois: SEL Exchange
- November: IEI Hilton Head, SC
- November: Georgia: GSCA
- November: Florida: 2022 AMLE Annual Conference
- December: Nevada: ACTE CareerVision Conference