December 19, 2022 | Jay Stansell
The Holiday Bundle for educators, principals and administrators from the team at Find Your Grind
Happy Holidays, from all of the team at Find Your Grind!
To celebrate the end of a very special year from Find Your Grind, we’ve put together a complete bundle of all the goodness and value we’ve created for educators, principals, and administrators throughout 2022.
You’ll find over 40 free videos below on social and emotional learning, college and career readiness, product updates, lifestyle design, industry opinions, and more.
We invest a large portion of our time each week to go beyond talking about our product to ensure we are creating consistent value for the education community.
We’ve broken down all of our content into sections so you can easily jump to what interests you.
Product Update Videos & Posts – 5 minutes or less
Our product update videos showcase the very latest innovation in SEL and college and career readiness.
- Winter 2022 Product Updates
- Fall 2022 Product Updates
- Summer 2022 Product Updates
- Spring 2022 Product Updates
Fireside Chat Videos – 10 minutes or less
We’re looking for passionate educators with an opinion. Become a Fireside Chat guest on Find Your Grind, and share your values, opinions, knowledge, and experience on SEL, college and career readiness, or the importance of students being future-ready.
Check out the Fireside Chats we’ve recorded since launching our Fireside Chat Series in September 2022:
- Fireside Chat with Nick George: “The Power of Poetry in Schools”
- Fireside Chat with Eric Denning: “The Need for Social Emotional Learning and Mindset Training”
- Fireside Chat with Brittney Reeves: “U.S. Education Overhaul”
- Fireside Chat with Mark Brown: Choose to be you
- Fireside Chat with Bradlee W. Skinner: A new respect for educator health
- Fireside Chat with Gordon McNeill: Deep Engagement for Students
Professional Development Webinars – 45 minutes or less
- Necessary Pivots: A Conversation with Rudy Crew about Changing the Education Landscape
- EdWeek Partnership: The School to Workforce Gap: How Are Schools Setting Students Up For Life & Lifestyle Success?
- Stories from a Student: Using Growth Mindset to Change the World
Find Your Grind Lifestyle Videos & Posts – 5 minutes or less
Our curriculum, rooted in Social Emotional Learning and reflective practice, helps learners develop greater self-awareness, gain exposure to careers and industries, and begin the process of designing their ideal lifestyle.
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Thrill Seeker lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Organizer lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Maker lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Leader lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Innovator lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Healer lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Humanitarian lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Explorer lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Creator lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Entrepreneur lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Entertainer lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Educator lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Contributor lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Connector lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Competitor lifestyle
- Lifestyle First: Understanding the Analyzer Lifestyle
- Future Ready Insights: American Lifestyle Cohorts
Find Your Grind Mentor Videos & Posts – 5 minutes or less
We humanize career exploration by featuring real humans doing real things. Our mentors provide candid advice on how they got started and the steps to get there.
- Music Marketing Careers: Nikki Hirsch guides students through careers in music marketing
- Epidemiology Careers: Daniel Parker guides students through careers in epidemiology
- Fashion Careers: Ali Mullin guides students through careers in fashion styling
- Climate and Sustainability Careers: Amy Keller guides students through careers in entrepreneurship and climate and sustainability
- Professional Sports Careers: guides students through careers in professional sports
- Instructional Design Careers: Andrea McEneaney guides students through careers in instructional design
- Neuroscience Careers: Dr. Aileen Anderson guides students through careers in neuroscience
- Aquaponic Farming Careers: Yemi Amu guides students through careers in aquaponic farming
- Design Careers: Sara Cantor guides students through careers in design and social impact
- Naturopathic Medicine Careers: Dr. Lilian Au guides students through careers in naturopathic medicine
- Manufacturing Careers: Tamara Gilbert guides students through careers in manufacturing
- Skateboard Careers: Tony Hawk guides students through a professional skateboarder career
- Nutritionist Careers: Sheela Mahdavi guides students through a nutritionist career pathway
- Entertainment Entrepreneur Careers: Rob Dyrdek guides students through an entertainment career
- Acting Careers: Monique Coleman guides students through an acting career
- Esports Careers: DrLupo guides students through an esports career journey
Find Your Grind on National U.S. Television & International Podcasts
Demand from Find Your Grind was great this year, and we were able to take time to spread our beliefs on US education, SEL, and college and career readiness, nationally and internationally.
Where to find us in person in 2023
We’re hitting the road in 2023 — get in touch to arrange to meet us at any of the events below:
- Jan 23 – 26, 2023 Future of Education Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- Jan 24, 2023 Georgia Work-Based Learning, Buford, GA
- Jan 29 – Feb 1, 2023 TASA Midwinter Conference, Booth #955, Austin, TX
- Feb 3, 2023 The State of Black Educators Symposium, St. Louis, MO
- Feb 16 – Feb 17, 2023 – 2023 IACTE CONFERENCE, Normal, IL
- Feb 16 – Feb 18, 2023 AASA National Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Feb 26 – 28 Educating for Careers Conference, Booth 329, Sacramento, CA
- March 3-4, 2023 IEI National Summit, San Antonio, TX
- April 19-22, 2023 Magnet Schools of America Spring Conference, Dallas, TX
- June 14 – 15, 2023 Georgia ACTE, Athens, GA
- June 25-28, 2023 ISTE, Philadelphia, PA